Fort Worth Shipping
Helping you to join work and life, World Blend provides the best in shipping and business services to our customers. Whether in your community or around the world, we bring people together.
We offer local, domestic, and international shipping via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL… all in one convenient location.
Packaging and Drop-Offs
From basic drop-offs to helping you package and send your items, we’re there for you however you need us.
We offer standard copy services, including black/white and color copying, binding, laminating, and much more. From presentations to photographs, we’ve got you covered.
We provide notary services, on-site mailboxes, office and shipping supplies for sale, and much more.
How much will it cost to send my package?
It depends on the size and weight of the package, as well as where the package is going (within the U.S. or overseas), what the urgency of the delivery is, and what kind of additional services are needed.
What is the cheapest way to send my package?
If you are sending a package within the U.S., the cheapest ways will be via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail or Priority Mail Flat Rate for shipping documents and packages, First Class Mail for envelopes and small packages, or Parcel Post for not urgent deliveries or oversized packages. However, if you need a tracking number for certified mail or delivery confirmation, or if you need insurance these services are separate.
If you need to send your package overseas, the cheapest ways will be via USPS Priority Mail International or Priority Mail International Flat Rate for shipping documents and packages, or First Class Mail International for envelopes and small packages, unless you pay for extra services including tracking number or insurance.
What will be considered as additional services if I send my package via USPS?
Additional services include insurance, registered mail, delivery confirmation, return receipt, signature confirmation and certified mail.
What is the fastest way to send my package?
The fastest ways for sending a package within the U.S. will be via FedEx, UPS, both offering a variety of options: from Same Day deliveries within hours, through Next Business Day, to Two-Three Business Days (air service) to One-Five Business Days (ground service), USPS Express Mail or Express Mail Flat Rate, which offers an overnight delivery to most locations. Shipping services thru these carriers provide a tracking number and up to $100 in insurance.
If you need to ship a package overseas, the fastest way will be via DHL, which offer several express delivery options: from emergency same day, through guaranteed time-critical next day, to less urgent day certain options. DHL also provides a tracking number and insurance is optional. If you decide to pay for insurance (value protection), you need to pay $1.00 for every $100.00 of package value.
Can I send my package overseas?
Yes. We offer international mailing via DHL various shipping services such as emergency same day, guaranteed time-critical next day, or less urgent day certain service, as well as USPS Regular or Flat Rate First Class, Priority Mail, or APO/FPO.
What kind of services does FedEx provide?
- FedEx Same Day®: Cross-country delivery within hours
- FedEx Same Day City®: Cross-city delivery within hours
- FedEx First Overnight®: First thing the next-business-day morning
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: Next-business-day morning
- FedEx Standard Overnight®: Next-business-day afternoon
- FedEx 2Day® A.M.: 2 business days in the morning
- FedEx 2 Day®: 2 business days
- FedEx Express Saver®: 3 business days
- FedEx Ground®: Economical ground delivery to businesses
- FedEx Home Delivery®: Economical ground delivery to residences
- FedEx Smart Post: Low-weight packages to residences
- FedEx® International Next Flight: Urgent – The next available flight
- FedEx International First®: 2 business days to Europe and 3 business days to Asia
- FedEx International Priority®: In 1, 2 or 3 business days worldwide
- FedEx International Economy®: Within 5 business days worldwide
- FedEx International Priority Direct Distribution®: Direct-distribution shipments
- FedEx International Mail Service®: Catalogs, brochures and other mail
- FedEx International Ground®: Economical ground delivery to Canada
* For Freight Services (heavyweight shipments over 150 lbs) visit http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/our-services/
What kind of services does UPS provide?
- UPS Express Critical: Same Day – Delivery time provided when order is placed
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.: Next Business Day – Delivery as early as 8:00 a.m.
- UPS Next Day Air: Next Business Day – Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Next Business Day – Delivery typically by 3:00 p.m.
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.: 2 Business Days – Delivery typically by 10:30 a.m.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 Business Days – Delivery typically by end of day
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 Business Days – Delivery by end of day
- UPS Ground: 1-5 Business Days – Delivery based on distance to destination
- UPS Express Critical: Best Available Flight – Delivery time provided when order is placed
- UPS Worldwide Express Plus: 1-3 Business Days – Delivery typically by 8:30 or 9:00 a.m.
- UPS Worldwide Express: 1-3 Business Days – Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon
- UPS Worldwide Saver: 1-3 Business Days – Delivery by end of day
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2-5 Business Days – Delivery by end of day
- UPS Standard: Day Definite by Date Scheduled – Delivery by end of day
* For Freight Services (heavyweight shipments over 150 lbs) visit http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/freight/index.html
What will be considered as additional services if I send my package via DHL, FedEx or UPS?
DHL: insurance, delivery signature, non-standard shipment, duties and taxes if applicable.
FedEx: oversize package, reroute of shipment, residential delivery or pick-up, Saturday delivery or pick-up, signature proof of delivery, duties and taxes if applicable.
UPS: delivery intercept, delivery change request, delivery confirmation, proof of delivery, Saturday delivery or pick-up, duties and taxes if applicable.
Do you sell boxes?
Yes. We have regular boxes, but we can also customize a box on-site according to your package, even for large or odd-shaped items. We also have boxes especially designed to protect your laptop, cell phone, MP3 player or other wireless handheld devices.
Can you pack my items? Or, do I need to bring my items already packed?
We can either pack your items or you can do it yourself. We offer a variety of packaging materials that can meet all of your needs.
Do you sell stamps?
Yes, we do.
How much does the notary service cost?
First page costs $6.00 and following pages cost $3.00.
Can you print from a file?
Yes. You can either send us an email with the document(s) that you need us to print, or you can bring an electronic media (CD, flash drive) with your document(s) for us to download and print.
Do you offer Wi-Fi for free?
Yes. We offer free Wi-Fi for the convenience of our customers that need to get some work done while they are in our location.
Can I purchase mailing supplies at your establishment?
Yes. You will find anything from bubble mailers, through bubble wrap, foam packaging, packing paper, peanuts, tape, cardboard boxes, to wrapping and tissue paper.
Can I just drop off my package at your location?
Yes. You can get instant $0.25 cents cash back for dropping off a FedEx package.
What is the maximum amount of copies that you can do for me? And, what is the biggest size that I can get?
We can copy or print any volume. Our largest size is 12 x 18 inches.
Can you print business cards and letterhead for my business?
Yes. We can print up to one hundred business cards and letterhead (sheets and envelopes with your logo). Price depends on stock, quality and urgency.
Can you receive and send faxes for me? How much do you charge per page?
Yes. We charge $1.00 per page either sent or received.
What kind of office services do you offer?
We do black and white and color copies and printing jobs; we can laminate and bind documents for you, as well as sending and receiving faxes. We also have notary and mail box rental services on-site.